Terms How you can use all this vector loveliness
Terms and Conditions of Vector Mill
- This agreement (the “Contract”) is between Vector Mill, LLC (“Vector”) and the purchaser of Vector’s products through the Vector Mill website (the “Site”). The purchaser (“User”) and Vector agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. This agreement will govern any the use of Vector products from the Site and any disputes arising between Vector and the User.
- The Vector products (the “Goods”) will consist of a variety of tools and illustrations (the “Elements”) that are the creation of Vector, and in which Vector will retain copyright and all ownership rights. This agreement in no way limits Vector’s rights in the Goods and Elements. The Goods and Elements may be sold to other Users of the Site at the discretion of Vector. Vector retains all copyright, licensing and other ownership rights to the Goods and Elements that are not transferred to the User.
- Upon purchase of Goods from Vector, Vector grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferrable right (the “License”) to utilize the Goods, and Elements contained in the Goods, subject to the following conditions:
- The User may use the Goods and Elements to edit and create work, create custom artwork, create custom web pages, themes or any other custom work. This custom work may be resold to customers without limitation.
- The User may not resell any of the Goods or Elements as is. However, the User may use the Goods and Elements to create designs, web pages, logos, or other custom created work that may be resold without limitation.
- The User may utilize any of the Elements that are included in the Goods as images in custom created work as long as the image is rasterized as to make it un-editable. The User may not resell, license, or sublicense the rasterized Element as a stand alone product. The rasterized Element must be utilized in the User’s own custom work.
- Unless you have prior written consent from Vector you may not directly or indirectly license, sub-license, sell or resell any of the Goods or Elements purchased from Vector as stand alone items.
Breach of Contract and Remedies
- In the event that the User breaches any of the terms of this Contract, Vector will immediately terminate the User’s account with Vector and the User will be barred from purchasing any additional Goods or Elements from Vector.
- In the event that User’s breach results in any detriment, damage or claim against Vector, the User agrees to indemnify Vector for any costs arising from such detriment, damage or claim.
Dispute Resolution and Severability
- The Vector and User agree that any dispute arising from this Contract will be mediated or litigated in the State of Colorado and agree to the following:
- Any dispute arising from the interpretation, provisions or enforcement of the Contract will be resolved through mediation first, in the forum of Vector’s choice. The mediator will be chosen from a list of candidates that will be compiled from the licensed mediators in the forum of Vector’s choosing. In the event mediation does not resolve the dispute, the parties will be allowed to pursue all other legal and equitable remedies.
- The laws governing this Contract are those of the State of Colorado, USA and its courts.
- If any provision or section of this Contract is determined to be unenforceable, unconscionable or otherwise defective, striking such provision will not make the rest of the Contract unenforceable.